Thursday, June 27, 2013

WELCOME!...

TO MY BLOG...
A diary of sorts, for my crazy little world.
I'm Sharon. Been married for over 23 years to a great guy. Have 2 kids...one will be 21 soon and the other is 18...
I'm a nanny...I have worked full time for many years, but right now, am doing short term/part time and on call work...and love doing this.
See, my husband has been in treatment for cancer for almost 4 years...no sorrow here...Joy...because he is doing well, and we are blessed to have the most amazing medical staff here in the Boston area. We have been through a lot, but everything is good. Life is a lesson, an experience.
So I decided to work scattered hours so if I need to go to an appointment with him, or for myself, or do an errand or lunch with a friend, I have a bit more flexibility.
Lots to tell here...but this wraps up some of it...
Thanks for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment